To cure Primary Immunodeficiency (PI).
Our mission is to improve the lives of people with Primary Immune (PI) by promoting early diagnosis and effective treatments and through leadership in research, education and advocacy in partnership with healthcare professionals, volunteers, industry and government.
These serve as our guidelines as we work in implementing our Vision:
- Equal access to all Canadians
- Dignity and respect for all individuals – We believe that all people should be treated with consideration. We appreciate diversity
- Accountability – We are committed to using donors’ dollars wisely
- Commitment to communities – We will nurture effective partnerships with volunteers, staff and other organizations
- Optimism –We believe that any challenges can be overcome with hope and determination